As a yoga teacher, I help people find ease, resiliency, and strength in their lives by developing a yoga practice. As a communications consultant, I work with yoga and wellness brands to tell the story of who they are, what they do, and reach & expand their audience. In both capacities, clarity in communication and purpose is at the heart of what I do.
I'm an articulate and fun teacher with thoughtful sequencing, a light approach, and ever in pursuit of more education on the body, mind, and how the two intertwine for optimal wellness. Whatever gets you on your mat, together we can make it happen: I teach restorative, yin, flow, and athletic styles of yoga.
- yoga workshops for wellness, fitness, and a happier life
- drop-in yoga classes for studios
- yoga classes for your business or organization
- private one-on-one or small group classes - tailored to your needs
- a large yoga class for your event or conference
- writing or video content - on practicing yoga, teaching, meditation, lifestyle, or philosophy
I provide a class setting where all levels of student will have a well-rounded practice. My training, teaching, and personal practice incorporate elements of multiple lineages and theories of yoga. With a non-dogmatic approach to yoga, I see each practice, body, and class contextually.
My greatest teachers are Mona Warner of Janati Yoga and dallas delahunt of studio330. Beyond these gifted educators are many others: Jason Crandell, Susi Hately Aldous, Seane Corn, Natasha Rizopolous, Sadie Nardini, Paul Grilley, and all the students who teach me so much about myself and this yoga.